lundi 30 juin 2008

Transition

C´est le dernier sprint Bolivien, quelques photos de La Paz et du deuxième périple à Copacabana.
Transition entre La Paz et le Salar d´Uyuni...

3 commentaires:

Katie a dit…

All in French? What about your new favorite American friends??

--Katie

Amber a dit…

Thanks for the comment Gen and Greg.

To make it more interesting, I'll tell you what happened on our drive back. Ronán started getting really sick and Katie and I just wanted to get back. We had to be back before 8 pm for both Big and Ronan to make their bus. Well Freddie decides to stop at more rock structure and when none of us seemed to get out, he asked if we should continue. Both Katie and I said yes and Freddie was okay with that, but Big says he wants to take more pictures. Well I made the comment that he should think of others (since none of us wanted to stay).

Not a good idea... He yelled at me, saying "fuck you, fuck you. you say one more comment to me then I'll stop being nice. fuck you. I just want to stop for 10 minutes". It was horrible! Katie responded to him by saying it's his own fault for missing his bus. And Freddie called him crazy.

Freddie had to drive like 20 kilometers over the speedlimit the whole way to get back in time!!

We made it back, but it was a VERY long jeep ride.

Katie a dit…

And Ronán ended up throwing up as soon as we got back to Uyuni. He came to get his bag and said he may throw up agian before getting back onto a bus to La Páz. Poor guy...

Hope you're having fun in Argentina.

Besos!